Buy online and save!
(non-private helicopter tour)
Our Fireworks Experience is the most epic and breathtaking way to see Chicago. This magical flight over Chicago gives you front row seats to Navy Pier's firework show. This is our most sought after experience and is perfect for celebrating a special occasion, sharing a unique experience with friends or family, or topping off a romantic night out with a loved one.
- 1 hour 15 minute experience
- Your flight covers 25+ miles of the Chicago Skyline in 20 minutes
- You will watch the entire Navy Pier Fireworks Show while all of the lights from Chicago’s landmarks including: Willis Tower - John Hancock - Millennium Park - Buckingham Fountain - Navy Pier - Soldier Field
- All flights depart from our private downtown heliport
- Firework Experiences depart Wednesdays at 9:15 pm and Saturdays at 10:00 pm.
Buy Online and Save!
Have questions? Give us a call!
Chicago Helicopter Experience
You’ll depart from our downtown heliport, just minutes from the “Loop.” Before your flight, enjoy fun facts on the history of Chicago and “pilot an aircraft” from the interactive flight simulator in our 6,000 square-foot guest center.
Then, take off! Marvel at the sparkling lights adorning the city as you glide through the night sky aboard one of our state-of-the-art helicopters. Catch Buckingham Fountain’s glimmering lights. Take in the majestic sight of glittering buildings along the lakefront.
For the fireworks show your pilot will fly you over to Navy Pier, where the sky is bursting with light and color, to make for a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience. This dramatic display is set against the breathtaking night skyline.
Availability for Fireworks Tours is extremely limited.